Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti hear you talking 2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11687
11687, i hear you talking 2
Posted by amazin, Thu Jul-22-04 04:18 AM
Eeyo …bad mouth trap runners get they shit bashed out and jaws tap quicker than tracker runners … Michael Johnson speed knot …sinners .. stamp ‘Zin …testimonials …Amazin’s “Grace” on pace to be a classic spitter …Greco wrassle with the pen …thumb war with my thoughts …so how you gonna tell me how to be ‘Zin … when you lost …
(((back spin)))) bringitback bringitback bringitback

eeyo…fuck the he say she say …these nukka’s claim wins on Amaze …like they got it on replay …sick …cause he got raped on the payday …the nukka that gassed you ..didn’t tell you what you got into …pride …self esteem shattered … now every time you see me posting …you think I’m talking bout ya …. As if ya still even matter … skills … or bust … on ya bus … but … you spinning wheels … still ..in that same position ..i back bends ‘em …tap out or pass out …either way it’s a submission …you got to be kidding me … net nukka’s ain’t even real to me ..matter of fact jack ...your part of this verse is history …

(((back spin ))) son son …forreal let me tell these cats

sure ya sick of me shitting on mc’s ..but can’t defeat me so fall to ya knees … still the king …I will not be dethroned alone …so you’ll battle …and tell ya friends not to vote fa me …on some he think he’s the illest mc …we don’t like him anyway so damn what he say …but when you on the top look down like I am …they gonna treat you the same way …my rage ruins radical thinking ruffles feathers And rings bells cause I do it well …so imagine …if I didn’t have this… attitude …and I really spit at you …where would you run too?