Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectnone ohter than he
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11686
11686, none ohter than he
Posted by amazin, Thu Jul-22-04 04:10 AM
None
other
than
he…
‘Zin the magnificent penman hanging the pennant of the king …at this his pinnacle, fruits at the pestle, the epistle purging in prophecies than pungent tongued mcees would spit only the written betta than these … “him then who?” …I’m next to none … One_Man_free_G.O.A.T. … my ! that’s one amazin finger roll … the jab step is slow and the cock blocks low blows in the hole … that’s my game in the lane … off da chain … maybe once around the back … then I’m to the rack with it … every post message … designed to massage intellectuals with intelligence … betta than, that in which we went to war wit …the resurgence of true mc’ing fuck that backpacker rap … cause I hold left arms and whip asses … slash Craftmatic ..prescribing chiropractic … ‘Zin slips disc’s when he spits …slip ya disc in and Instant Archive my shit to ya A drive … Mr. A game bringer … and every author box claimed by Amazin’s none less than a banger … the lost and found rep. coat checker rapping …baggage handler posting Paper or Plastic … FED ‘Z deliver toxic to ya liver uncontainable …when their missing who they blamin yo! … him who flame throws … internal organs explode … holy scroll ..the intake will bleed the nose … systolic exceeding normal readings … that’s what you get for reading these pig feet mc’s … the fever
..’Zin’ll easily … reduce ya temperature … to the cold slab.. toe tagged … missing in action …just for the satisfaction ..of subtracting …weak rappers … from my kingdom …see … cause if you looking for the realest unadulterated mcee …you looking for
none
other
than
he