Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectThe 10 Post Commandments
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11679
11679, The 10 Post Commandments
Posted by amazin, Thu Jul-22-04 03:57 AM
Won …..2 3 …4 5 … 6 7 8 …..9 ….10
It’s the 10 post commandments ….
Ya’ll can’t tell me nothing about these freestyles …these keystyles … this Slam poetry …these Haikus’ … this spoken word … I got this Okp shit locked …
Won …..2 3 …4 5 … 6 7 8 …..9 ….10
I been posting here for years …some call me an animal..
Authored so many post …I wrote me a manual …
Some step by step rules …to get ya reps. up
As opposed to four replies …from yaself with just ^up
Number 10 …bring the hot ish when you begin …or after we welcome you in …
you getting ….no more repping …
Number 9 … Find …then … diss reply to one of mine … lost or win …you’ll get plenty of hits when nukkas think you battlein ‘Zin…
Number 8 …post one or two then …wait …’cause these cats get bored …
If they think you flooding the boards
Number 7 … pay attention to what is said …if you on the last page with a goose egg (0)ya shit is dead … and if ya shit is dead by all means let it die … or relive the same shit …all over …with one reply
Number 6 …if all fails post for the chics …you‘ll get replies quick
With that sentimental shit …but if you choose you could loose … all respect quick …On some bartek shit …everybody calling you “Bitch”
Number 5 …keep somebody else alive ..sometimes another reply ..
is a sight for sore eyes …
Number 4 … I know you hear this before …the gurl poets don’t want the “Revolution” anymore …. Cause headwraps, backpacks, and Neo~soul died …after (brother to the night) became the “funk” in her thighs …
Number 3 …shudda been number one to me …you a netcee …and this here is internet beef …if you battle here by any means be discrete …so on blast or inbox …make sure you send ‘em heat …
Number 2 …could be the golden rule …if you can … woman or man … find you a crew …there will always be strength in numbers when you move …but make sure they stay true …..and always back what you do ….

Number 1 … this shit here … is done for fun ….don’t get serious ..if nukkas not feeling it …if ya poetry is written ..with plans for real critique … make sure ya title reads…(only real responses please) …
Vets or Newpies print these if you need … oh yeah! before you post ..give the welcome mat a read!!! …the King …’Zin