Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectlove life music
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11678
11678, love life music
Posted by Zin, Wed Jul-21-04 01:59 PM
I envision ...the.... African jungles where music was invented and embrace the drum pounds as a lyrist....tribal chants and people dance to the rhythm ..of harvest... men ...praying to gods for deliverance .....and this.... my chance ...to enhance..... your understanding of the tribesmen pounding the heart felt sounds...expounding on the jazz lik .....eloquently played by monks keys....chasing the horns twisting me Dizzy......wind dancin leaves ....sun shining...... spring in my eyes.... this is life with a love for the music ....and i use it.....as tool...to convey to you .....the humbling struggle ... of a culture where nobody loves .....this is life ...... blood ... breath ..sweat ...tears for respect .......cause i love it if you haven't figured it yet ....with this mic in a state of embrace ....i speak for every visionary ..from Marley to Marvin Gaye .....who made a the crowd sway with something to say ....gave fruit to our youth to live to ...on things they live thru ....get up stand up....tell me what's going on......not just another rap song this is love life music