Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectBone Collector
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11673
11673, Bone Collector
Posted by Zin, Thu Jul-01-04 05:19 PM
uh oh!!!
Remember 'Zin.... nukka I took you unda my wings showed you how to fly right when ya was whine'in and cryin..........helped you get ya 150 soak and wet ass weight up and bandaged them wrists when you felt like dieing....now you trying to take advantage of my kindness........ thinking I won't get at you nukka!!!....i deliver stomps to shake this shit up like green giant ..she's a ho ho ho .....carrots and tomatoes flows take you back to basics ..fuck a collabo .....single shot rock since i came ......battle verse for sport not replies or the fame ...game contains elements of mike J in the prime ...crisp assisted living like john stockton ...stop and pop hot rocks ..son blocks and shruggs off lob's ....thrown at the throne .....till you get off it you lost it ....ya crown's a coffin ....treat these spills ......7up style neva had it nevea will ...ghost writing ya death certificate every post message ....thought i wouldn't peep ya animaniac claims to be king ...guess who's back?.....and bitch smacking season's in full swing .....the green coat flow ... O no! you guess it penmen till my fingers won't twitch....to scribble ...babyface mcees wipe the dribble ...with a "I love Daddy" bib.....and snap on underwear ....bomb threat ...but nobody's scared ....betta get ya soul write and ya family prepared .....unaware ...that I'm peeping ya fake maneuverss when you thought I was sleeping with ya deuce like you Hoover.....crush ya west side connect .....every mic check ...and play the X ya name game cause ya'll nukkas is suspeckk ....too short like bitches in flats ....trophy wall stacked cause I collect faces and necks .....oppose the throne and where about's shifts from home to unknown ....muffled face taxi cab confessions "yeap I collect bones"....