Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectShy Requiem
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11658
11658, Shy Requiem
Posted by Zin, Thu Jul-08-04 04:48 PM
If she is looking …
I hope she like what she sees and has the courage to approach me …I know she will like me up closely .. enough to take the chance to get to know me …and show me what it means to reflect love openly…if she is looking

If she is listening …
My diction should be at it’s crispest …so that my knowledge roles off of my tongue to parlay my wisdom … and if by chance she doesn’t agree with my sentences …she has the ability to convey her own feelings

If she is smelling me …
I know my confidence will arouse…and tremor thunder to her loins like dark clouds …I smell like spring flowers after April showers …with the musk of a lion… odoriferous …devout Christain … “he smells like Jesus is in him” …I’d smell of many men …my father and any that injected the fact that women should be respected …

If she touches me …
I’d hold her in a soft clutch …just hard enough to show her love …but strong and powerful …cause I’m a ‘lil thug …vise a shoulder’s tensions… when I back rub… and have the firm hand shake of her father …

If she tastes me …
I hope my delicacy…fits the recipe …and thre nectar …of my innermost feelings licks sweet like honey combs that bee’s keep …I’m working hard for my queen ..but we have yet to meet …I be gald when she finally notices me ... my shy requiem