Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectGood Morning~ Love
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11637
11637, Good Morning~ Love
Posted by Zin, Thu Jul-01-04 05:01 PM
a mouth full of questions ......fill the space that was suppose be filled with the most important words of the day "good morning " had taken his place at the front of the line and I was "fine" with the placement ......of the question rendered .....but remembered that .....I felt neglected that preceding sunset .....for lack of the words that I hadn't heard yet .....betta yet outta of respect .....and was sure not to comment as "have a good day " slid out next .....where the hell was my formal placement of complacent nouns and verbs that I deserved? ......where they stolen by the feline ...and being to stroke the ego of another not deserving of my precisely place LUVYIOOE letters .....gave me the "sorry we missed you" sign followed by " will return at 5 pm." promptly after I work my 9 ....then quickly shoved into dinner to shower to bedtime ......seems that going to bed mad has taken it's toll on our ....quality...... so we found the don't bother me's ....with your lil insignificant......rants ...that "petty shit" ....meant...... much more to the person delivering.....and now that same cold shoulder you throw is now shivering ......because I know you love me