Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: cool stuff :)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11463&mesg_id=11466
11466, RE: cool stuff :)
Posted by Natalie, Tue Aug-03-04 03:00 PM
hey, ms ezz,

thanks for the response and the info. sounds like a messed up nite out, but good looking out for your girl even if she backed out at the end. you're a good person to have around when issues arise :)

i figured as much about boston. whenever i'm up there to see my sis i always feel stifled even when we go out....though that might just be because my sis and i have such different tastes in things and i always go where she leads the way. (go figure!) where were you in the southern end? ga? nc? dc?

i checked out your site and this made me smile:

"ms. autonomy< the mother (to a beautiful six-year-old, Seneca Antonio Rainey JR), the work-a-holic, hold-down-the-fort, the comforter/nuturer, the cooker/ the cleaner,the teacher,the intellect, excelling, strength and dedication, tough love, the fighter, learning, growing, hair slicked back with sneakers(ursula rucker style)"

i never would've figured you were a mommy! (i think that's 'cause i think of mothers of our mothers' generation rather than mom's now; a different kind of coolness/freshness/hipness/whatever) that is quite cool :) *ponders some more* and tough, and rewarding. worth it. i'm happy for you.

thanks again, and peace and respect to you.

n.