Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectWinter Blaze & Instant Axis --
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11208
11208, Winter Blaze & Instant Axis --
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Mon Aug-23-04 12:49 PM
A beautiful couple -- Now with a beautiful baby boy -- Who made beautiful music together on this board awhile back! -- ;^) -- And even tho Ms. Blaze isn't very active on the board right now -- (Particularly with that new baby) -- She left a mark on my mind for the caliber & kind of poetry that I enjoyed & appreciated.

I'll never forget that three~some collabo I did with you two -- (Had me feelin' all warm & fuzzy -- *chuckles*) -- And I don't even swing in that direction -- *female 2 female* -- But I've felt a connection with Ms. Blaze ever since -- Even in her absence -- ;^)

Axe my dear -- I luv ya like a brother -- And Winter Blaze -- I luv ya like a sister & old friend -- (I miss your work by the way, so hopefully you'll be inspired by the baby to start writing again -- WHEN YOU GET A FREE MINUTE FROM FEEDINGS & DIAPER CHANGES -- *chuckles*

Axe, you be cuttin' it up on the board samarai style with your stealth~like, vicious wordplay -- Signature Quality Shyt!!! -- (((Forreal Tho)))

Much love to you both -- And best wishes again on the birth of your new baby boy!