Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Close Knit Family (Feel good post, everyone...)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11107
11107, RE: Close Knit Family (Feel good post, everyone...)
Posted by presyzion, Tue Aug-17-04 05:01 PM
Aeon: family whose talent I miss

Photosynthesis: your writings are always vivid and colorful. Reading your work is like that of looking at visual art. Great, great stuff.

Soulchild: your age only makes your brilliance more outstanding. I’m thankful to be able to read your work.

Morehouse: definitely one of my favorite poets on AND off this board. I see so many past and present greats connected in your work.

Gsquared: your poems exude wisdom and great rhythm.

Mindful: you’ve been consistently good for a very long time. One of the first writers whose work I admired here, over 4 years ago.

Otto: I’ve seen growth in your writings over the last year or so. Keep it up. Your talent is a blessing.

Instant axis: another family member on this board that I respect. Your rhymes are aggressively potent.

Winter Blaze: you have a wonderful style… imagery is abstract, and I miss your works. Congrats again to you and ax on the baby.

Revolt: truly talented, and I look forward to our collab.

Onedrop: if I saw a book buy you, I’d purchase it.

Blaksilence: brilliant, really.

Ratpackslim: always a great read when I click on one of your poems. You write about many topics, and your signature rhythm can be seen in them all.

Natalie: another writer who I have to read whenever I see a new piece up. Great challenging work.

Ezzsential: another who I would say is brilliant. Your use of words—the way you combine them always displays interesting images.

Blak Yukon: another who is consistently always good.

PetraP: I’m happy you post here… I find your work refreshing and enjoyable.

Delsbrothergeorge: you understand poetry; its spacing, rhythm, music… I see those things always in your work. Wonderful stuff.

Foneticcus: genius. i mean that... you've got the talent to take your writing where it is you choose.