Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectDecstar & MiracleWhip --
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11101
11101, Decstar & MiracleWhip --
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Mon Aug-16-04 10:21 AM
I mean -- MiracleRic -- *chuckles*

I couldn't 4~get my lil' brotha's in crime -- LOVE EM' TO DEATH -- (pains in the butt sometimes -- *chuckles*)

But they're the young guns of OKP -- When they're riding in the saddle -- (Tho they ain't been doing much riding lately -- *hmmmmm*)

When Dec "IS" on board & ain't lurkin' -- His flows shed light not only on HIS personal experiences -- But on experiences that others can always relate to also. He's been quick to share love & dedications to all the ladies on "Writers Block" with his praise & upliftment -- Puttin' a smile on our faces.

I don't remember if Dec has any battle stance tendencies or not -- It's been awhile -- But that's where MiracleRic comes in -- Cuz he's the "Black Knight" in shining armor waving his pen around & slashin' holes in paper with polished, wicked, wordplay -- *BattleCat Steelo* -- And when he ain't being selfish & self~centered, he can give some good critiques & responses too!

Dec is always quick to give love tho -- (Like I said, when he's around) -- But these two -- (Decstar & MiracleRic) -- are damn competitive dudes who flow with creativity & heart -- And like soulchild -- I've adopted them too! -- ;^)

(((Much Love))) to the baby boyz!