Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectsage, mystic, tek, robyn, pg, ric, inspired, photo, del
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11086
11086, sage, mystic, tek, robyn, pg, ric, inspired, photo, del
Posted by Ezzsential, Fri Aug-13-04 02:05 PM
Sage, you move me with intellectual wisdom and your vocab, you keep me focused in my writing, when I can stray because of fantasy, you keep me on track! (We never did finish that collabo.. shiet.. I still got it I think)

Mystic, girl you’re original and magical, don’t ever change for anyone. I still want to see “that thing” that you been putting together.

Bartek, you always go against the grain man. I have never seen such versatility from battles to poetry to shot outs, and I like how u bring confrontation. You would be fn to get into a debate with! lol

Inspired free, your replies to my posts (and others) show genuine sincerity, and that is the foundation that has kept okp alive and the way it is today. Thank you for showing interest.

Photo, GURL! You are the Mother Hubbard!~ You are the backbone of this whole thing.. You keep it strong thru your loyalty and friendship, and your gentleness and sincerity!

Robynwildchild, OMG! This chick is sooo philosophical! I never read so many lines that have inspired me on a conscious level to think.( I got two as quotes in my sig, lol)
She’s tough, and determined to find purpose in life, and expresses it well. THRU BATTLIN, flowin and poetry.

PG, you’re great at hosting shit. Sometimes you just “don’t care” and other times are so engulfed in your art. I like that about you.

RIC!!!!!!!!! Watching you battle has been the best. You’re mad mad cool…. And yur one of the best emcees I have seen on here.. (yogi bear voice) we’re gonna rip em.. we’re gonna rip em!

Knowone, you’re like the fairest and most involved mod yet. I appreciate you man. You are needed to maintain this shit!

Del, peace girl! You’re organized, direct, and got this shit on lock!

Morehouse, I’m attracted to you for some reason. Come here! Hahah j/k I love ur writtens, playa!

Frak, fuck you! I kno u hate me!… but I had mad fun witchu!

Jayare, you’re an awesome emcee. Nuff said!

Wargasms- Even though noone knows u.. you will forever be the love of my life...

-Stephani
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul/index.html

www.3kingsmusic.com < for spiritual hiphop
www.enneagraminstitute.com < for self-analysis
www.hiphopinfinity.com < an awesome ughh site
I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

rules are for those that need structure
discipline is for the anal retentive and power hungry
repeated tests are the only thing of which i speak
we need to be tested to find out which part of the soul is weak~robynwildchild

You have the strength of Beowulf but cripple it because of your affinity for the monster
You have been sustaining yourself on the gruel of self-destruction for so long your stomach rejects the ambrosia of life
While the hero of your mind stands by without action while the monster of your emotions sever friendship like arteries under the knife~PG

"fingertips of sun
trace the edges of this room
I turn my face so
your leaving does not eclipse
your kiss on back of my neck"~Ambergirl

someday I won't have to tell myself the obvious
or pretend to be oblivious
~Robynwildchild

"pain is usually the source of my work. the way i have dealt with mental adversity is by embracing it, and allowing certain ideals to wash over my consciousness so that i could purge my pain."-tek

The new me is like: A woman killed in ruffles; falling to the ground with her hair spread out; her wrist secreting ambiant neon blood
Juggling the moon and stars in palms; with the flecks in the eyes turning globes confetti like yearns of non-existant love...
Running in barefoot brooks; with the moon arching its reflection up the aching backs where he holds onto my hips and sways me
my dreams are:
Renewing again amoungst the mating mossrocks stay satiated coining a pith in a breathy palms; so so sappy drenching dreary destiny to bloody toned walls
my heart calls: callused and waving kites colors hues meshing, please feel me- I'm so-so soft- scratching like cat napes, round and female with sun-dresses blowing passion.. kiss the wind swiveling tears on cheeks, the light beams behind my curls, I pose and bleeeeeeed with pain on my sleeve...
engulf: anger,sadness, happiness changing to squared rolling wheels, penetrate the projections of emotional mattresses... I feel open.. constantly.. dream of my transparent body unzipping my skin and stepping out of me.. and I run to cotton-candy padded fields and glow with bliss, and he will wait with his arms open- like that of jesus and view me- patiently...cuz he knows I tripped on my way there and I'm all bruised... ~ me