Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectMindful --
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11054
11054, Mindful --
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Thu Aug-12-04 12:21 PM
I would call her -- "THE ROCK OF GIBRALTAR" (sp?) -- Just because she's been a strong foundation and sturdy poet on this board -- (Ever since I've been here -- Even under different alias' -- Before PhotoSynthesis) -- But she's always been supportive of heads on the board, regardless of whether they were newbies or vets -- And she's managed to keep her calm composure in the midst of all kinds of gunfire & firecrackers going off -- (Including mine -- *chuckles)

I admire her style of writing, as much as I admire her choice of topics -- Because no matter what she writes about -- Whether in prose format or str8 up poetry -- She has a unique signature quality that can't be imitated -- (The only other person I've seen who comes close to mindful's style of writing is Paperdollpoet -- *Whom I also admire*)

She may be the strong silent type -- (As opposed to me -- "THE LOUDMOUTH") -- But mindful's mos' def' the "MOTHER" of OKP "Writer's Block" -- Make no doubts about it! -- ;^)