Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Instant Axis, Blak Yukon, PG, Zin, AUS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11053
11053, RE: Instant Axis, Blak Yukon, PG, Zin, AUS
Posted by BarTek, Thu Aug-12-04 10:46 AM
I feel like y'all helped me reach levels, I never thought I would reach. Many times, we'd either battle or build, but throughout all of it, I looked up to y'all like brothers. I have always thought, that if I ever made it, in production, or rap, I would do my best to help each of you rise to the best of my abilities, turns out, y'all were doing that for me the entire time. I owe you cats a lot of love and respect, and Imma try and live up to ya words. Ax, you took me under your wing and blessed me wit ya essence and friendship dunn, lifted me like ya own brother, and damn, you got me through some tough times wit your positivity and guidance. Blak, I was always intimidated by you, cuz I always wanted your respect. I bugged you like a lil'pest, cause damn, you got so much to teach others, and I needed that knowledge real bad. I wanna make you proud, cause you ain't never let me down, you took this rap dream, and you helped turned it into a reality for me. Damn yo, how do I repay a gift like that. Imma try and live up to ya word, and yo, I wash behind my ears every damn time now. Pg, same wit you, I was looking for your respect all the time. I looked up to you for a long time, and I always dug your positivity mang. I know, we squabbled, and I know I crossed the line here and there, and I'm sorry for that, truly, I feel so foolish thinking back on it. I got your back now, and yah yah, that heater is gonna make it's way to you. lol And Zin, imma respect you like a king, cause, you spun my head everytime you spit. I wanted to build wit you, and battle wit you so I could learn, everytime I thought I had 1 up on you, you revealed that I was jus playin myself. Damn, you did it well yo, I ain't gonna fuck wit ya ability, cause, it's on a level cats need to recognize. Your battle demeanor is one of the best I ever seen. Your flow is it mang, it's IT, and I need to reach a level, through hard work, and most of all life experience, to reach that place you spit from. Always an honor yo. And finally, and certinaly not the least AUS. AUS, you had a profound effect on me fam. I think I also lost a few decibals in my hearing ability due to your instrumentals. Recall, yo, I would play your ish on repeat, all day long. I mean, all day long. From the time I woke up, to the time I went to sleep. You put so much confidence in me, wit that jawn we did, it's still my favorite audio that I ever did. You made me sound sic yo, lol. I mean that, I am in great awe and respect of you, and everyone here. Y'all the crew I wanna follow and model myself after.

Big ups.

Peace.