Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectBar-Tek
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11026&mesg_id=11038
11038, Bar-Tek
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Wed Aug-11-04 11:17 AM
You've always been the mad scientist, creative innovator on this board -- Flowing your feelings -- Sometimes at the risk of being misunderstood and criticized -- And yet you stood your ground and challenged the way we think.

I know I didn't always agree with you -- being on the other side of the fence -- (Black & White) -- Cuz although we SHOULD see each other as "colorless" -- Here in the REAL world -- WE ARE PERCEIVED BY OUR COLOR/RACE/CULTURE -- Not just our individual personalities -- Never~The~Less, I understood your desire to change & re~arrange that mindset -- And for that I commend you! -- *smiles*

You don't spit on the board as often as you used to -- But when you do, your work is usually so profound, I gotta read it a few times just to get to the core -- ;^) -- In other words -- YOU MAKE ME THINK WITH THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BRAIN -- (And that's a good thing!)

Thank you for being YOU, Tek -- And thank you for being my friend -- Thru all the misunderstandings & craziness on this board! -- *smiles*

I APPRECIATE YOU!