Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Slum Village Contest!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7680
7680, RE: Slum Village Contest!
Posted by crticrusha, Fri Aug-30-02 07:26 AM
not from detroit but i've got a key to the motor city/ doors open and i see/ a new official member known as Elzhi "the future" with Baatin "the past" and "the present" T3/ united to complete their latest album Trinity for the sake of humanity/ cus lyrically fake MCs are conceit with their vanity lacking originality/ yes, go ahead and compare but we're all different/ although minds are being poisoned the way lables fabricate and market artists/ all they want are hits/ i understand we're all hungry but corporations get too greedy/ why is it/ that the portrait they paint is tainted/ i'm just sayin creativity is lost/ future moves are so crucial that i can die in the next segment/ i smash the evil serpent for trying to make me eat the fruit which i already knew was tainted/ then out of nowhere she ate it and thought it was fantastic/ after, she looked at herself twice/ i played her some music/ a question arised/ "who are these guys?"/ i said Slum Village and she replied /"i'll be by your side", I'm thinking, yeah, i'll try to stick with it in case she falls in love for a second time