Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectL_Precise's Rhyme...Pass That Slum V Cd And The Xbox Ri
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7677
7677, L_Precise's Rhyme...Pass That Slum V Cd And The Xbox Ri
Posted by L_Precise, Thu Aug-29-02 07:03 AM
L_Precise Right Here!!
Email: SomepersonME@hotmail.com

a average man can't compare with my elite flow/I'm dangerous
and I shine with a blinding glow/I'm beyond levels over shadowing
you as you stand below/I rock like Slum Village ripping a show
with T3 on mic slaying you hoes or whores/messing with me is like
opening the door to hell/I rip my enemies like stashing bombs
in criminal jail cells/flow will leave you Tainted/peep the visual I painted/L_Pre comming raw sipping blood through a straw/make your girl rip off her bra and climax like I was Elzhi spitting game/every since I been kicking rhymes you cats haven't been the same/jusitice rings with my name/when you cats get served/lose this contest with wack lines then the loss is something you deserved/I strike I a nerve then crush bones/mug you like thug in Detroit when I take your cell phone/being nice with the words I'm prone to rip any cat/beat the life out you then use your flesh for a doormat and thats that/I'm like Baatin bringing the Trinity styles I got plenty/with soul rolling on fuel while you sit empty/stupid dummies, I rap like mummies got you tied up/burned ya with the rhyme left you fried and dried up/
not drinking enough H20!/Yo cats are real funny/I hope I win the contest I'm tapped out on money/and I'm trying to play Halo sunny!