Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Slum Village Contest!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7642
7642, RE: Slum Village Contest!
Posted by L_A_C_E, Sun Aug-18-02 07:56 PM
the use of metaphors is devastin'/inflatin'/ to excellence or supreme/ stay on point like 'Detroit' Red Wings/ grab the mic and rip out the interior/watch my verb spillage/ i'll leave you duckin and hidin in a 'SLum Village'/ i'm climbin for the green like Jack and the Beanstalk/ doin' more tricks on boards than Tony Hawk/ when I kick a freestyle, ask 'Baatin' how he feels/ he says "you hold down weight like Oprah on treadmills"/ i believe in CApital Punishment like I was Big Pun/ i'm callin you 'Trinity' cuz you fell in love with the chosen one/ he's lyrically upgraded highly anticipated/ rhymes regurgitated and haters is dialated/ what's my life agenda, tryin to get on wit 'T3'/ so we can take over the world like Brain and Pinky/ leavin ya face painted 'tainted' , staright distorted/ not the CAnibus man but I can get retarted/and any hypnatic actin faggot causin static/ with disappear quick like David Copperfield magik/ still throwin verbal darts, hittin the bullseye/ blowin up more shit than Elzhi and Bill Nye/ you got no choice but to feel this, niggas can't knock it/ this game is over, 8 ball in the side pocket