Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectEveryone read this (Slum Village contest)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7640
7640, Everyone read this (Slum Village contest)
Posted by deceptivepurpose, Sat Aug-17-02 07:50 PM
All right then, it's my turn to start rhymin, I don't mean to cause pain, but my rhymes will strike you like lightning, and lightning will bury you and put you in your coffin, the action "tainted" is used way too often, Slum Village is dope and Detroit is never stopping, I'm swinging and not missing, like Kenny Lofton, it's like the Matrix cause trinity is causing problem's.I'm on the net and T3 is the ultimate connection, When it comes to freestyling, there is no competition,,and I'm always the winner when I'm on the board of contestants, confusion, it's natural, so it's all right if you're wrong when you're guessing, questioning, and estimating, who're the greatest Mcs, well here's three, T3, Baatin, and Elzhi, there's no debating,arguing
would just be complicating, The Village is up there with BEP and I'm not overrating. Upcoming Mcs, like them roots that are Nappy,who's better, I don't know, but they both make me happy. Can relate to all generations like my grandpappy, talking about good subjects, not Ja Rule and his money with the bad love songs, too sappy.