Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: whatever
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7635
7635, RE: whatever
Posted by N_TUNGZ, Mon Aug-19-02 07:23 AM
.Yo….my head shots will have blood streaming out your knot like dreadlocks / I'll wreck these tainted cats for free, f**k an X-Box!!!!!
I exceed in speeds of T3's and fiber optics / then rip this whole board into scripts and text documents
Who's stoppin' it???…..not OkayPlayer or the Trinity / it'll simply be a pity to offend this lyrical entity
I keep my L's high (Elzhi) when blazin' Haitian rolled by Cajuns / simply put…..I'm greater than your greatest expectation
My 3rd eye vision has me existing in three dimensions / in pyramids my lyric's written in hieroglyphic inscriptions
Theses bitches lack the wisdom to cipher in my division / my lyrical incisions severs headz like circumcisions
And worse than this, all of Detroit knew that I was merciless / no matter how many rounds you spit, I'm always the first to hit
You know what the deal is!….I wrap (rap) headz like Baatin before I pillage / and have Jay Dee beggin' to come back to Slum Village
I'm out of this world like comets / you'll think I'm Sadam when my bomb hits / I use to spit on the mic, but now I vomit
You "Hoes" know I'm the "Star", it's "Insane" how you "Slumber" / "Let's" "Get Live" with "Harmony", on this board "One" is my number