Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Slum Village Contest!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7614
7614, RE: Slum Village Contest!
Posted by dtownpoet, Tue Aug-13-02 04:27 PM
walkin thru detroit listen to tha new slum village album/ where most niggas take they style from/ its a platinum album unlike these money flashin niggas that should only go plastic/ the tru source of hip hop is niggas in tha streets so I give five mics to trinity and fantastic/ with a remix of one from dirty district/ aint no problems so how can they fix it/ better than tha first where all production was from jd/ but they back like az/ but aint no beef between em so dont get it twisted/ its like raphael saadiq tha vintage is instant/ tha best group out of tha d/ with baatin elzhi and t3/ climax to tainted/ its too hot to even rate it/ then a remix to fall in love/ but it was jus a chick singin thats all it was/ future present and past/ thats how long they'll last/ beats by donut jd and hitek/ they tru emcees while otha niggas be like we aint high yet/ to tainted I slow dance/ otha cats got no chance/ when it comes to real shit/ the only way for niggas to beat em is to steal shit/ best group out of tha motor city/ they be hott to nitty gritty/ best trip fa sho/ real love not tru love thats how tha hook go/ u caint say baatin and t3 is wack/ just listen any random track/ and you'll kno just what I mean/ rap is jus a college and slum v is tha dean.