Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Slum Village Contest!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7610
7610, RE: Slum Village Contest!
Posted by Frakage, Tue Aug-13-02 12:11 PM
ayo ayo to many plastic individuals rap bastards stand on a pedastal,i repped the tool and tainted ya spokin words, i was never from detroit but Slum thru Villages while thoughts converge/ayo, my chucks converse diagnosed dust pan hands, i carry the weight and filth that other cats pass at a glance/ayo Elzhi, gimmie a chance, ask ya mans T.erminator 3, contact Baatin rouge and feel the presence b/the last sentence 3,trinity connected bond, elclectic delivered wisdom upheld thru ancestors palms/my hand jestures belong in my pockett but i cant stop it, diagnostic knoggin reverse psycology has met its drop kick/i bet ya watchin close optic range the struggle remains,we all have our fortunes slash mishaps within the terrain/im eclipsin the grain hour glass will eventually pass, you cant rewind ya lifetime, ask Maxwell, its in ya grasp/i flipped the diction past extended venom constricted weapons,eagle eye stamina dissected visual tension........./

fuck a sig