Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Slum Village Contest!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=7575&mesg_id=7599
7599, RE: Slum Village Contest!
Posted by mecca_stay_high, Tue Aug-13-02 08:38 AM

its the true sense of senseless saviors sent to keep hiphop centered only to get filtered like the radio invention/i been tainted/half awaken through 3 divine trinitys though mah soul they had taken/not from detroit/but i could rock a city with the music that im steadily making/through ear drums of the people standing face first in slum villages without T3 connections/my imperfectin stregnthins all suggestions not to mention the death sentence when i grew up in 8 sections/baatin balls out parks through firewalls/elzhi figured out mah plan and srayed lysol all over the dusty records i had to fall/had to crawl up out the underground before they figured me out/i wasnt that indie at all/small favors with big rewards/small groups big awards/through the tri state/with a garden state license plate i perpatrate like fila jackets and jeans by triple 5 soul/nike sneakers and a hat from kmart that i stole