Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectearly summer rain
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=6303&mesg_id=6328
6328, early summer rain
Posted by MiracleRic, Mon Mar-24-03 08:36 PM
for tardiness my apologies/in actuality/i laughed at wack analogies/"zin is to ric as ass is to sodomy"/lyrical lobotomy/ur probably/
psychotic and neurotic/im quick to leave this dalmation despotted/
im a mastermind/with this craft of mine/i leave zin asinine/
excuse me, whats ur name?/oops, i thought u were a dame/then again, u gettin fucked the same/
raw
and with this takeover ur futures bleek/is that ur chick? ...not last week/listen hard when the REAL speak/u weak/
my back strong/i last long/with ur girl ass on/that jill scott song/i know, im dead wrong/
but off the first verse/i supplied a cursed hearse/whats worse/my thirst/ for ur mom resulted in ur birth/
so let ur head nod/like god,/ i created a mini-me/but not ur façade/son, for that ur my enemy/
and unlike ur throne/my skills is shown/and my vocab chrome/is up side ya dome/with bullets of brimstone/ that found a house thats not a home/
with fat luther/i introduce ya/to intentions to shoot ya/
my hellfire smacked ya/ ur an actor /on fear factor/
gobble these nuts as quick as u can/i forgot to shavem with a schick in my hand/
One Man im quick to bury/like sadam's millitary/ zins a fairy/screamin "ric, ur nuts are hairy!!"/its scary,like zins premonitions of his cemetary