Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: THE FINISHER
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=5124&mesg_id=5182
5182, RE: THE FINISHER
Posted by HEBREW_HONEY, Thu Jun-12-03 10:04 AM
Repeatedly I’ll rape you youngens and take virginity/ ya’ll claiming no amateur but your rhymes style is elementary/ who you really impressing/ No One/ cause me winning is no question/ you might want to turn to the book of life to get a suggestion/ cause you done got your self into a crisis/ only Christ himself can stop my modern day Isis shit/ reigning Queen in every league that I enter ceeing to it that ya’ll exit/ this is the Exodus making my path leaving all the slackers behind/ ya’ll must be sick, to think ya’ll got the illest lines/ the things you thinking of, I done already past them/ that’s why I speak like ya’ll COULD have been nice/ because ya’ll rhymes is past tense/ Even in this Situation McGuyver couldn’t piece shit together/ It would take Quantum Leap to show you it’s Mind over Matter/ my reputation speaks for itself no need for evaluation/ ya’ll lacking so many skills no need for an application….