Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti understand ya plans!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4246&mesg_id=4264
4264, i understand ya plans!!!!!
Posted by Instant Axis, Sun Jul-27-03 10:21 AM
wigger shiiiiit, more like split ya wig, fuck it, american history x ya jaw to the concrete ya skunk prick/claimin color lines in public cause E aint been hip since the invention of the sputnik/and ya wonder why we have so much in common, "single mother", thats you, lil dun without a father/your fault!! your fault!!!!, you can handle it, your grown, cop ya son some scuba gear cause hes basically swimmin on his own/stalkin ya pictures, E!!! come on, what the fuck that look like, you on aim practically suckin my dick under the nightlight/not a cat fight but a brawl, you want intellect spokin then drink alcohol, cause thats the only time the truth is exposed in this mic draw/one flaw, time limit on ya spinach, olive oil pull a brutus to ya soil the way i manhandle these broads, on call.....Ezzential couldnt hold Frak let alone Instants balls/ya stalled out the gate heavy weight, feather punchin rhymer part timin this battle mang/plenty of time to train ya lines, get at Ax then politik another week before ya drop ya next rhyme/i understand perfection, but if we was on stage aint no etch and sketch to save ya, ima hata, yeah yeah, ima hata, stick you in the pavement and let the cement enslave ya/thats the only time you'll be concrete, cause powder puff emcees aint got the lifespan for this heat/take that wedgie out ya technique....ya lookin stiff!!!