Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectApril Fools......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12843&mesg_id=12889
12889, April Fools......
Posted by KnowOne, Thu Apr-01-04 07:16 AM
*Ducks tomatoes & rotten fruit*
Here is the truth…the whole truth…and nothing but!
When I originally made the “T.R.O.Y.” post I was seriously considering leaving. I then gave it some thought and decided its nots time yet. I just needed to chill & releive some stress. But then I saw a post from 3rd & it hit me…..April fools is coming. I inboxed her & asked for her help, then ran it past Delrica & here you have it. PG your right I did break a rule but I had to….. Dec & Photo were not convinced. I’m not leaving any time in the immediate future. (I do have my alias’ ready though) 3rd is not the new Mod. (Sorry Sis’ lol) And there is NO beef between me and Delrica. (Never was & never will be!) When and if I decide to leave I will get with Del & we’ll decide how to best handle the Mod situation. So there’s your April Fools Joke Bammas! LOL! Sorry to toy with ya’ll emotions! And I hope this has not started any new or old beef/drama.
PS: I will one day leave & it will be in a similar fashion. So if you ever see another “All Good Things” post…..it won’t be a joke. Thanks everyone!