Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: mtv new swipe
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=977&mesg_id=1006
1006, RE: mtv new swipe
Posted by thebiach, Sun Feb-13-05 07:25 PM
> Mos Def came out to
>drop a few lyrical gems with the backing of R&B soul
>children Anthony Hamilton and Musiq.

actually it was better than Anthony Hamilton...it was Glenn Lewis...that was probably my favorite part, the two of them going back and forth...

Sa-Ra sucked...dude with the wings was getting all gangster about the bathroom, like we were busting into his personal office...some of us need to take a piss after hittin' up the open bar...shit, we give a fuck about about your Beavis-jawed, Burger King crown-wearing ass...just get the fuck out of the way of my stream of piss...

man I hate all these white boys at these industry events...punk-ass yuppies getting fucked up off free liquor while they boo the onstage acts for not being Jay-Z...these fuckers only come because they can...whether its "Rod Stewart's son" or whoever, they always piss me off...go back to the O.C., kid...

maybe I'm being too harsh...its not always white boys...there was this one "industry broad" outside that asked me if I was part of the Key Club security...when I told her no, I was here with Okayplayer, she apologized...and then came back and apologized again "because you're in the band, right? I already met you earlier didn't I??"...yeah, that's me, freezing out here instead of inside...