Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe Cover Matters Somewhat
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=9634&mesg_id=9664
9664, The Cover Matters Somewhat
Posted by Lardlad95, Sat Oct-26-02 04:14 AM
I mean If it's a fuckin DMX cd and it's got fuckin Puppies, Rainbows, and Unicorns that aint right

In someways it can show the Artist's creativity

Like the cover for things fall apart was cool(the riot thing was genuis), Train of Thought had a nice cover(it reminded me of when I actually got to live in a real city0

It doesnt make the music cook, but I mean for someoen that has never heard of the artist it can help that guy buy the album if teh cover is cool

Was up people? Just gettin set for the Jelly filled tour. Keep your eyes open for the Do'h Nuts, we gonna bring it to you live on stage. Comin straight out ever Green Terrace, Springfeild. Can’t no one bring this shit to yo like the Do’h Nuts, we bring you that real shit. Wit my nigga Carl Carlson on bass, Lenny hititn the keys, Barney Gumble on the drums,the Lyrical stylins of Homer "Mr. Plow" Simpson, and me your man DJ Lardlad. " -DJ Lardlad, off the 2003 Jelly Filled, Hip Hop tour. Featuring Dj Comic Book Guy and Sea Captain McCallester, Senor Burns and the Isotopes, The Krusty the Klown Break Dancers, and the Headliners "Do'h Nuts" featuring DJ Lardlad. Coming to rock a stage near you.