Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectisn't that what i just said you would do...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=8610&mesg_id=8663
8663, isn't that what i just said you would do...
Posted by h20molecule, Fri Mar-14-03 12:17 PM
value of people who write for public consumption and need to maintain reader interest. you on the other hand beg others for more completeness and detail in others' commentary and then turn around and ask for conciseness when you get the very completeness you recently asked for. you are vacillating back and forth like a fool. no one is buying it my brother. and although focus helps one to communicate a central theme, it is also not required to make clear relevant points. in other words, you just don't know how to discuss what is at hand and instead try to pretend like what has been put forth is beneath you. stop embarassing yourself. no one is buying it.

the following quotes are being pulled from your responses to this topic:

"They have no questionable points! Please name them & lets build!"

"What "ethnicity" are you & what's your age? Because your query is tantamount to a highly under-developed socio-politico
historical & cultural world view.There is no comparison nor parallel relevance in what you have highlighted/referenced.
What are you currently studying? & what studies have you conducted that lead you to this asinine synopsis?"

"re-read your retort for your composition of contradiction(s).
& I appreciate your "clever" attempt at composing an equation to
"illustrate" some form of intelligence...however, it was merely a decoy/cosmopolitan ploy of semantics that furthers leaves the
issue un-addressed."

"I mean really...You're rambling w/no centralized concept, theme & focus."

"You did not make the statement(s) that needed clarification & if even still, you DID NOT clarify what was needed to be clarified. So once again, wtf r u talking about?"

"You're responses are inundated w/lack of focus & concise points."

you see intelligently95, this is the majority of how you discuss things. you put fourth your own rhetoric and refuse to discuss anything that someone says in rebuttal. much of your rhetoric is just embarassingly simple-minded and reeks of an inferiority complex. and then you speak of you and your comrades. who cares if you have five or five thousand other people screwed up just like you who follow the same illogical rules that you follow? stand on your own two feet and discuss what you believe and be prepared to defend it instead of all these other logical fallacies. have you ever heard of "ad misericordia", "argumenta ad hominem", "ad ignorantia", and "ad populem". these are four of the classic types of false logic and you employ them well. you present yourself as an educated man so perhaps you would like to discuss something with clarity and conciseness without using these crutches that prove nothing but the fact that you are more concerned with perpetuating an agenda then having a sincere discussion.

and maybe the real reason you don't follow me is because you just don't have the gobs of raw intellect you claim to have. i will cite and example of why a person who claims to be intelligent should be able to piece together the 'ramblings" of those of inferior intellect: a small child communicates with his parents although he has yet to develop a large vocabulary or correct grammar and sentence construction. the experienced adult pieces together what the child is trying to say...in spite of the child's limited ability to express itself. similarly the parent expresses himself back to the child in simple terms until the child comprehends...

but in this discussion who is having a hard time comprehending? in other words who has taken on the role of small child who is unaware of his lack of sophistication and who needs constant re-explanation to understand what is being discussed.

i don't know why i am even responded except there seems to be an ounce of intelligence in you that I am trying to appeal to. what is the matter man? are you scared you won't be special if you cannot assert yourself as the most clear thinking insightful person around? man this is a community. why don't you join it and stop using this website as a means to feel self-important. i cannot let it continue to go on without addressing you and at least asking you to stop it.

h20
-------------------------------------------------
if hip hop ever dies...it will be the day that all of us who fell in love with a new sound that was like nothing we ever heard before and kept being amazed as it grew and changed and morphed stop wanting to be challenged...it will be the day we make a bunch of unbreakable rules and accept it all as hip hop cannon, and the next musical form will have to born of a rebellion against all you reactionaries who wouldn't let it grow and change because your "love" was really obsession and you held on so tight that you choked her. it will be the day that young kids don't want to hear about hip hop anymore because they still listen with their hearts...in reality hip hop won't really be dead anyway, she will just have to undergo another name change like she always has...word to miles and dizzy. - kacy wilson