Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThis is the problem Quest:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=8257&mesg_id=8318
8318, This is the problem Quest:
Posted by PAP, Thu Jun-19-03 06:12 AM
YOu spoil people too much. I mean i canīt understand how you guys do this every night. I been to numerous Roots shows herein Germanyandthe average was 2 hrs plus you spinnin shit afterwards. Thatīs what the people know when they come to a Roots show, they donīt knowanybetter. When you come with a 90 minute show, wich is in myopinion good but average time, people get pissed. Why? Because you spoiled em and these mofos ainīt bright enough so see that theyshould be already happy with what they get.

They have no right to be mad but theystill get mad...i wondered so often howyou guys could perform night after night for soooo long andthen you DJ afterwards...please donīt shorten the shows because of that because i know that if itīs "only" 90 MInutes that you guys give 100% at every show. I eman i seen you guys perform in half empy venues and still give ALL. NOBODY else does that but people arenīt bright enough to read between the lines, that there could also be different circumstances.

That my friend is why you guys are labeled as the best live performers in HipHop.

mixtapes and more: www.papichulo.de coming soon