Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfuck 'm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=8257&mesg_id=8295
8295, fuck 'm
Posted by krewcial, Wed Jun-18-03 09:59 PM
90 minutes is no reason to complain at all. Unless the show sucked (which I doubt).

Matter of fact, I even made sure I had a seat during your last show in Brussels (which was approx. 120 minutes I think), cos standing for 2 hours after a long working day is too much for this 30 year old's back LOL. So I'd appreciate a shorter show every now and then, so I can stand in the front and act wild like in the early days when you played the clubs in Brussels.

I've seen you do a 60 minute show years ago (first Belgian show, outdoor in Brussels), AND the long shows in Amsterdam (over 2 hours).

To me the length of the show has never been a criterium, the vibe, the song you play and the way you do 'm matters much more.

Those people probably would've boo-ed if you did a 120 minute show too. Sounds like a bunch of ungrateful bastards, thinking they can dictate what to play and for how long just cos they bought a ticket.

krewcial
|