Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAfrica
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=8109&mesg_id=8176
8176, Africa
Posted by Konnex, Thu Jun-26-03 03:55 AM

all I'm saying is,WHEN ARE YOU GUYS DOING AFRICA???!!! Nairobi Kenya to be specific.My dad is an African dictator so that means we have a big ass palace where you guys can chill.Hell,bring your whole family and after the show,I will personally take you on tour of the national parks and beaches.Come on now!!! bring your shit back to it's "roots".

Hoops is everywhere. It's part of our DNA. It's common. It looks like we do -- black and white and brown and whatever other color or culture you are, rich and poor, book-smart and street-smart, inside and outside, hustling and soaring. It's where we see the mix of our lives, where guys who might not otherwise, talk to each other work like seamless, well-rehearsed ensembles. It's where folks who've known hardship find fame and fortune, and folks who've known fortune suffer hardship and loss. It's a game of heart, of our collective heart. We beat right along with it.