Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNOT true Quest!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=8109&mesg_id=8144
8144, NOT true Quest!!!
Posted by sorevolutionary, Wed Jun-25-03 08:24 AM
i mean i did report back on the brixton show (london) which was the usual brilliance! but i think quite a few people are beginning to take the quality of your shows for granted, hence the general lack of "let me rush back to my pc to tell the world about this amazing band no one's heard of.."

anyway, i can say that BT doing Rick James at Jazz cafe (london) was the highlight of that particular show, when i saw him at Plastic People, where you played a two hour set (which was baaaadddddddd!!!!! loved it), he said he had more in store for the brixton show, but i don't remember him taking it that far there, which is unfortunate, but can this be a microcosm of the inhibitions resulting from 'big' shows/'home' crowd???

anyway, hopefully someone recorded the wild antics so we can all get to appreciate.. oh and what prince did you 'try' to sing??lol ... i'm still laughing from "I didn't get mad, was calm and collect, I didn't call her bitch, I didn't break her neck"

peace.

"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word "freedom" out of your vocabulary" Malcolm X

"to get half as nice, you need twice your brain's potential"