Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: SWITCH UP...(change my pitch up?)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=7268&mesg_id=7330
7330, RE: SWITCH UP...(change my pitch up?)
Posted by musikluva, Tue Aug-05-03 06:53 AM
god dammit!!! speak on it!!! i have been following you cats for a while now and i don't think that there has been a better trio than the bep's. it's funny how when people come out and try to bring some of the rawest ish, people hate!! with that said...tru tabs voice on "where is the love" is different...tru apl may sound like k os, or does k os sound like apl???...as far as you're concerned, you're "willie" so just handle that ish!!! just drop the musik. elephunk is some of the craziest ish that has come out in a while!!!

to continue, someone like myself has no credibility in respect to people such as you and ?uest, but check this out. y'all make musik for us to listen to. your (root's, bep's) musik is what keeps cats like myself wanting to keep hiphop alive. as you said, not many people are buying albums or checking out the live shows. sad but true.

in respect to the bep's, you cats are on some cool ass feel good ish. man, my momma jams to you cats in her car!! keep droppin the musik becasue as long as it is out there people will buy it and catch the live show. i'm telling you, i've been to more than a few shows and both y'all groups along with blackstar have got to be tightest shows ever!!!!

keep doin it y'all!!!!

"i know i'm not the only one that's feelin' annoyed...kreatively hiphop is bein' destroyed...a lot of rappas really gotta be unemployed 'cause the topics that they talk about has got me annoyed..."
will-bep's

"i see you try to dis our fuction by stating that we can't rap...is it cause we don't wear tommy hilfiger or baseball caps?..we don't use dollars to represent...we just use our inner sense and talent..."
apl-bep's

"es asi, si asi, musica es para mi, para ti, para te, si tu puedes entender, mueve le, mueve le, para hombre y mujer, asi es, eso si tu puedes conocer..."
tab-bep's

that's some real shit people!!! hey wil, if you get this tell tab that his sister's friend carlos said what up and we miss you!!!

both of your groups are on some top notch ish that ain't no one else gonna compete with.