Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectcan some one at least tell me..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6977&mesg_id=7032
7032, can some one at least tell me..
Posted by h20molecule, Tue Jul-22-03 11:05 AM
if my joke was bad enough to be good?

h20
-------------------------------------------------
if hip hop ever dies...it will be the day that all of us who fell in love with a new sound that was like nothing we ever heard before and kept being amazed as it grew and changed and morphed stop wanting to be challenged...it will be the day we make a bunch of unbreakable rules and accept it all as hip hop cannon, and the next musical form will have to born of a rebellion against all you reactionaries who wouldn't let it grow and change because your "love" was really obsession and you held on so tight that you choked her. it will be the day that young kids don't want to hear about hip hop anymore because they still listen with their hearts...in reality hip hop won't really be dead anyway, she will just have to undergo another name change like she always has...word to miles and dizzy. - kacy wilson

for the record i wouldn't say i cry a lot uncontrollably, but when alone if i feel like crying, i let it on out...shit is healthy and you feel great afterwards like you just had a really nice blowjob. - kacy wilson