Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTo elaborate:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6763&mesg_id=6778
6778, To elaborate:
Posted by bw, Thu Sep-25-03 04:14 PM
Welcome to Okayplayer.com. A good place to be. A unique place. News is updated here daily! People work for us (this community) and we DON'T PAY THEM. The artists even occasionally devote some of their busy schedules to communicating with us, their fans.
That is unparalleled.

This is the artist board. It's where new people come the first time they get to the boards. As users and fans and O.G.'s of this place, we should keep it a welcoming place for these new folk... because whether or not random people are pissed off about Baby Blak - god forbid this site try and pay some bills .. would you rather some pop-up ads??? I sort of trailed off there, but the point is made. Let's talk about The Roots, let's talk about the boondocks, let's talk about Avant! I don't like posting about this stuff, so hopefully this will be my last on this topic.

Oh, and no more 'what? I can't criticize things?'. YES, you can criticize things. That's fine. Just think before you post.

Be happy.

I said, be happy!!

bw