Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectOkayplayer Front Page News = Advertising Agency
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6763&mesg_id=6763
6763, Okayplayer Front Page News = Advertising Agency
Posted by Alpine, Thu Sep-25-03 10:03 AM
I do understand caters to the fans and okayplayer is trying to get the word out on feature artists’ projects but COT DAMN.

We've been reminded that Erykah Badu's album will be in store or is in store for the past two weeks straight

WE KNOW!! WE KNOW!! WE KNOW!! WE KNOW!! WE KNOW!!

You just said that yesterday. All we have to do is scroll down 10 lines and it's right there

I don't mean to be all bossy and shit but y'all need to step y'all game up at the front office

Stop sneaking in the News updates into your lunch break or into your bagel and coffee time

What happen to when the News Updates were funny and looked like at least ten minutes was put into it? It sounds like there isn't anything to say and y'all are just another ad agency spinning the same old tied AD.

I miss stress

My rant is over ............ this is all constructive criticism, if you can believe that

<<--- Avatar: Ask him for a light
------------------------------
Creative expression has no limits, and always delving deep within yourself is the key to individualism

And so i ask "who are you"
- Moi Moi (that's my motto)

Alpine--Da beneficent

Thoughts at a thousands miles per hour
Hello, ghetto, let your brain breathe
Believe there's always mo'