Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject5 hours a day? that is a bit much / you need a t-mobil
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6579
6579, 5 hours a day? that is a bit much / you need a t-mobil
Posted by AbdulJaleel, Sat Sep-13-03 03:19 PM
besides this is Amerikkka and people feel they have the right to say what they want to.

the boards are elitist to say the least, and those not in the loop make it a point to say shit for shock value.

Just as ?uest has felt offended, so has he offended others. Keep it moving dude, everyone is not gonna like you. You need to take a count of the posts in okayartist and measure the good versus the bad. Im pretty sure the good will win, even if you dont respond to them all personally.

I will always supportthe Roots, and now I'd rather just be in the back of the crowd with a ticket stub than on the back of the stage.

You are entertainment, and we should all treat you as such. The internet got us feeling too close to you, and in all actuality we are all not fam like that.

If you shut down these boards today, just know that you will be putting an end to bonds of friendship you created just because niggas are talkin shit, a real bitch move. come out to a reunion sometimes dude, we are sorry for fuckin' up your crib and someone ganking your snoopy towel back in '00.

You responsible for alot of good dude, dont let ego and pride fuck that all up homie. Cats been hooking up coast to coast for over four years because, like it or not, they love it here.

I know this is a business and all, but you need to look at the bigger picture dude. This shit blew up way bigger than you expected in '99 and you have to accept the fact that it is not just about you anymore.

Or just take your ass to squarebiz.org, they waiting for the you like Medina did the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upun him).

Anyways, thanks for all the good

Im through thinking about the bad

and I take offense to being called Abdul, and bring back the emoticons!!!!!!!