Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWell, hopefully you'll come around here at least to rea
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6525
6525, Well, hopefully you'll come around here at least to rea
Posted by Ryan M, Fri Sep-12-03 11:22 AM
I don't blame you in the least for leaving, or not posting as it were.

You really can only take so much hate for so long I guess...seems like people around here will call you a dickrider if you enjoyed Phrenology, or think it's awesome that one of their influences as a musician offers insight into what it's like being in The Roots nearly everyday, etc.

But I guess just know this: There are those of us who come around here and skim over just about everything else looking for a qoolquest post, cause...well, it's really what sets this board apart from just about every other board out there. I'll risk being called a dickrider to say I've enjoyed all your posts, even the ones that were obviously put up in frustration.

I still think Phrenology was the best album of 2002, and I still think The Roots are the best live band in music today, and I still get hyped on the shows no matter what. So, there are those of us out there. So get on with the social life cause God knows you deserve one...and please set up something to keep us updated on the new album.

Peace,
Ryan