Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectok this is getting silly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6513
6513, ok this is getting silly
Posted by LaLaLaiya, Fri Sep-12-03 08:21 AM
this is an open forum (i thought). Which means that ppl will have opinions. Now if there is an over abundance of the same point of view...DELETE IT. I feel Shawn, but you cant have it all. Welcome to celebrity. Where you get a lot of love, but with love comes hate. Ive seen a lot of love on this site and i just dont want this to turn into another celebrity bo hooing because they feel they are gettin hated on. This is part of the dream you have been working on for almost half your life. Shit my moms a flight attendant. its always a chance her plane could crash. ITS PART OF THE JOB. Yall starting to sound like George Clooney lol. This is a very resourceful and rare website. Few artists interact with fans so be proud of what you have created. Now Quest if this is really having an effect on you, then maybe u do need to take a break. I find ppl miss you more when youre gone for a while anyway. Okay im done preaching. Just wanted to give my one cent. I hope it matters. I gots nuffin but love for okp. Thanks for all the useful info it provides. And thank you ?uest

It will happen......