Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectis that a Fred G. Sanford reference?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6485
6485, is that a Fred G. Sanford reference?
Posted by johnbook, Sat Sep-13-03 11:24 AM
I can think of one instance where I was "guilty" of what someone would call a ride. For awhile I would be asking "hey ?uest, can I do a remix?" I was guilty of the one thing I hate about kissing ass in the music industry. Yet one has to make moves in order to get ahead, except I did it in a wrong manner. Should I have done it within proper channels? Sure. So ?uest, I do apologize for my tactics there, because I'm sure you keep track of a lot of what's going on on the boards.

When I became a moderator, having the "OK" by my name was not a move to make my name sound like a chicken. That is a privledge, and I felt I could not make ass moves like that. Thus I've stopped.

As a fan, I think it is great when an artist interacts with the fans. But when it comes at the cost of what you just said, people monitoring every move, you have every right to do whatever you want.

Either way, regardless if you post again or remain ?uiet, you have eternal respect from me. Take care.

p.e.a.c.e.
-

SHAPES ONE comp on , featuring Crut's "eBay Trauma Center", released September 1, 2003.