Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDon't take this the wrong way ?uest...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6481
6481, Don't take this the wrong way ?uest...
Posted by tREBLEFREE, Sat Sep-13-03 05:34 AM
becuase I got mad respect for you.....but all this shit that's happenin', is a direct result of what you wanted.

"A place for people to dickride you."

Remember that?

And YOU pay for it.

I think all this shit that's goin' on is unnecessary and irritating (as you do), but this is the starting point of fame.

And that IS what you wanted right? To be loved and adored rather than respected? (hence you feeling the need to quote one of Ice Cube's biggest hits in your sig...)

RESPECT brings modest props and intelligent discussion...

ADORATION brings fickle ass fans who can't up their mind as to what they wanna REALLY do: ride the dick or diss you at every chance they get because they know it will irritate you.

But oh, you pay for that.

Since I never said so before, you can tell from the tone of my response that I found that comment disheartening. (When I read it, my INSTANT thought was: "I come here to have intelligent conversation about this cat's work with him, and I'm a dickrider?")

I've been here since the beginning, and I've seen how things have been going.

The decline started when YOU decided you wanted a dickriding club.

And remember - a REAL muthafucka will tell you about yourself without fear of what you think of him for telling you.

I didn't like Phren, so what? I still buy the records.

The Former ?uesto-endorsed Player Of The Week who shamelessly mentions at any given moment.

Oh, and by the way, for those of you who keep asking, the following is the tracklist for the Dwele album, according to atruhead:

1)Smooth Shit For The Hoes (Intro)
2)I'm A Sensitive Lover
3)Snap your fingers for the dwele (boho riddim)
4)I'm Still Too Smooth (interlude)
5)Humble Mumble
6)Soothing Vibes
7 - 16) some more shit atruhead doesnt give a fuck about