Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI feel you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6458
6458, I feel you
Posted by Spread, Fri Sep-12-03 04:48 AM
I ain't been on okayartist in a while, but I been thinking of not posting myself. or just posting one word at a time, cuz it's the ones with no true personal lives that are taking over and being cyber-bullies. Kinda the mean bus-driver, asshole rent-a-cop, bad homelife meter-maid syndrome.
I'm also trying to come up in the game and lately I've been feeling my okayplayer-life might actually hurt my status or credibility.
And it's funny, you wonder why so many people come here when they have nothing good to say about The Roots, erykah, D', Common, Talib or Dilated. It's one thing to have a certain taste, but it's another thing to go to church with a pentagram tattoed on your forhead. Why go to BBQ Heaven when you a vegan?
anyway, I'd like to thank ?uest for giving people a real inside veiw of the biz and the genre and opening people to new stuff and giving us the scoop that Baskin Robbins ain't even got.
Good luck. Maybe we'll meet one day in real life. Respect