Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectin a nutshell
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6440&mesg_id=6444
6444, in a nutshell
Posted by qoolquest, Fri Sep-12-03 03:37 AM
i'm taking my own advice.
all the time i tell cats--if you hate it here so much...why come?
more than that...i kinda have an actual life--like socially. i'll still be around, but come on--even y'all can admit that the psychological effects of every move i do getting talked about can be a pain in the ass.

and i just don't think mothfuckers round here know what constructive critisism is. either you get cats that blame you for being given a short show time or if they provide you with bad speakers. or if you don't happen to do the song they would like to hear--then all of a sudden your show sucks.

or since you didn't follow up your last shit with more of the same shit then all of a sudden you fell off. i can take and appreciate an explanation---but then every 2 seconds a mofo is ambulance chasing every post you on to make sure you know you suck....

or why work with this group?

i'm really in a new phase (see the believer) now. i havn't abandoned the place....but there is a world out there and i refuse to make priority being on this site 5 hours a day...specially if i have to provide the news round here (i can see it now...."song titles for tipping point", "why can't they just name this album something regular like CLONES or THE BLACK ALBUM)

funny shit was i didn't even think y'all knew i aint posted on a regular basis in 2 weeks.

but oh gee/sus to answer your question.

"hell to the yes"