Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthat was harsh & wrong....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6165&mesg_id=6388
6388, that was harsh & wrong....
Posted by kinetic94761180, Thu Oct-02-03 06:07 AM
-& i won't restort to anymore name-calling. you were the one who brought up this old v. new thing, while i speak of tariq as a whole (fuck how old he is). we all know that seed was a rock joint, so why use that as your comparison to what he did before? it seems like your talking in circles trying to cover yourself saying that phrenology sucks, just 'cause you don't like the seed. i mean, to say that someone was better or worse before is dumb, change is inevitable, right? & oh how fitting is it to jump directly to the "dickriding" argument after someone gives you a decent debate about something. can't i just be a fan? learn my history? you say that i must only listen to the roots, but talk down on diversity by saying that they shouldn't do anything but typical hip-hop music? c'mon man. i know plenty about music. i'm sure i know more than you. it's ok to be wrong, but let's keep it civil regardless. damn....