Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: who's better than blk thgt?....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6165&mesg_id=6291
6291, RE: who's better than blk thgt?....
Posted by cchrono, Sun Sep-14-03 01:35 PM
i got a question for all you,i keep reading i like thought better then so and so but he ain't better well if you like him better and want to listen to him before another mc,i mean how are you gonna be able to say someone is better if you can't listen to them for long i read that i can only take pac in small doses.that has to account for something if you can take him for very long that loses points with me i can listen to thought over any other mc.i don't understand how you say someone is better but you don't like them as much and wouldn't somebody's favorite usually make them the best in there head who cares if they are there favorite favorite can=best.and just because there are pioneers in rap doesn't make them great rap has come so far skill wise that it is hard for even them to make hits i mean look at rakim now can't even come out with his album yet.just cause you invented and help create the music doesn't make you the greatest a white guy invented basketball you don't see him as being the greatest player of all time so why should it be any different with mc's.black thought is easily the greatest of all time