Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBig BlackThizzle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=6165&mesg_id=6237
6237, Big BlackThizzle
Posted by Doomdata21, Sat Sep-13-03 03:12 AM

I know a lot of cats can't recognize it, but the claim that Black Thought is the best isn't so far fetched when you consider his lyrical range i.e... UNIverse, Hypnotic, Pussy Galore, Super Lyrical, The Seed 2.0, Saywhatman (sp?), No Alibi, Datskat, Freestyles, singing, The scatting, the live shows(seen them cats do si do live before when he had locks), the presence of the master of ceremonies. He does all of this stuff with an A+ average.

A lot of the emcees out there can't do half the things Tariq attempts and pull it off without a hitch. Plus, I only know about stuff he's done in the last 5 years really. I got every album. The man is sick wid it and game recognizes game. Some may excel in certain categories over him but few hold down all categories like he does. So Tariq, if you're reading this, you are one dope muhfu**a and keep doing the d*mn thang.

"...i remember during the lawsuit with him and webb that it was brought up that he had herpes. maybe t-mac just doesn't wanna take showers next to his herpified ass. maybe juwan should play on the warriors with cliff "the clap" robinson."- roamr1 (made me gag)

"Ya'll know the bad liuetenant be on some whole 'nother other finesse genetic. They say I get it from my mother so it's inhereted." Black Thought

"One to many niggas tryna tell me bout their theory" Com