Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Who cares
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=5967&mesg_id=6001
6001, RE: Who cares
Posted by feeldeepa, Tue Nov-04-03 10:16 AM
You just made an addition to my sig.

*Check out www.myroncd.com and support good, independent soul music. Cleveland OKPs especially, support your home grown.

"It is too little too late to try and sqaush anything. Both parties are weak so called artists with fragil egos and Ja needs to realize the fans are not fickle he's just wack. I know music and art is a issue of personal taste but come on these two guys are carbon copy cookie cutter invincible thugs that happen to indorse luxury items. Bottom line is if they can't get there wack bullshit together then they will disappear like the flashes in the pan they were ment to be. with they wack ass." (OKP JSYM7 on the 50 Bent/Ja Fool "Beef")

"They clown people a lot, they just don't go metnioning names and shit. Yall young muhfuckas are some instigators. It's only dope to see that crossover if somebody is D'ing up on you and ain't nobody trying to play D on Kast. Why would you? Plus, why do they have to clown on some rappers. They already clown on real-life everyday shit, and that's why I like them better than some fake-ass commercial or underground beefers. I don't get off on that reality TV shit like that. I'd rather the subject be something I can relate to and that's what Kast does. Save the beef for meathead-ass rappers. that's all I have to say. Gossip is gay." (c) OKP Spread

"Noooo. You...fuckin...asshole...ocean!" (c) Ozzy Osbourne

FAT JOE IS RANCID GARBAGE