Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject3 parts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=5685&mesg_id=5712
5712, 3 parts
Posted by Esco, Thu Dec-18-03 06:54 AM
1. this is hot. beat lays back too much but i guess thats cool cause we can concentrate on the words

2. lemme tell ya a story WAAAAY Back when before ANYONE knew who you were you were signin autographs before your first single even came out at this lil mom and pop jumpoff in greensboro, nc around the corner from my pops old store. me and like 2 of my boys were in there like "shit i don't know who he is but we ain't gotta pay for autographs n shit" so we all get em and on one of ours you had something on it with the word 'shit' and my pops was like what the hell kind of grown man is gonna write a kid a note with some profanity on it... and threw all 3 of em away, ain't that some bullshit... it was like years later before i saw you on tv and was like OOOOOH thats the guy from so and so but... yeah 1 of them cats is locked up now... we were in middle school n shit... damn you been around for a minute... i'm feelin old as hell but yeah, that shit just popped in my head, and its good to see you're still around (kinda)... head nodz n shit

and part 3

3... shit after typin that long ass story i forgot but um... yeah check my soundclick, these are all rough cuts... you want the cleaner final versions... buy the album